Denver Outlaws to host lacrosse tripleheader on April 19 at Sports Authority Field at Mile High
DENVER – The Denver Outlaws will host a lacrosse tripleheader beginning at 12 p.m. MDT on Saturday, April 19 at Sports Authority Field at Mile High. The day includes a pair of high school contests as well as a local collegiate matchup.
Tickets, which include admission for all three games are $10 for students and $12 for adults if purchased in advance. Day-of-game tickets will be available for $15.
Opening the action will be Kent vs. Mountain Vista at 12 p.m. MDT. Following that game, Cherry Creek will host Arapahoe at 3 p.m. MDT in a rematch of last year’s Colorado 5A State Championship Game. Concluding the tripleheader is a matchup between the University of Colorado and Colorado State University, two of the top-ranked MCLA teams, at 6 p.m. MDT.
Click here to purchase tickets online through Ticketmaster.
The Sports Authority Field clear bag policy will be in place for this event. See below for more information on what items are allowed into the stadium. Click here to watch a video on the bag policy. Click here for a Q&A about the policy.
Prohibited Items Policy
The stadium’s clear bag policy is in effect for this event. All bags entering the stadium must meet the criteria noted below. There is no bag check tent available for fans that bring an unapproved bag; fans will need to take it back to their vehicle. All bags will be checked upon entry for prohibited items.
- Hard-sided containers of any size or style including hard-sided coolers or thermoses.
- Bags or containers larger than 12" x 6" x 12."
- Glass bottles or cans
- Non-alcoholic beverages brought into the stadium must be in approved factory sealed plastic containers only. Water bottles, sport bottles or other approved types of beverage containers that are not factory sealed must be emptied prior to entering the stadium. They may be refilled once inside at any water fountain.
- Large golf umbrellas or umbrellas with metal tips.
- Firearms or weapons of any type.
- Designated artificial noise makers such as whistles or air horns.
- Signs or flags on sticks, regardless of the length.
- Lacrosse Balls, footballs, Frisbees, inflatable balls.
- Laser pointers of any type.
- Animals - with the exception of service animals for the disabled.
- Any other items(s) deemed dangerous or unacceptable by security.
The following items are permitted into the stadium:
- Clear bags no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" OR a one-gallon clear freezer bag (Ziploc or smaller)- All bags will be measured and subject to search prior to entry.
- Fans may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5” x 4.5” with or without a strap
- Diapers and wipes may be carried in a clear bag, however diaper bags are not permitted
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are permitted if carried loosely or in approved clear bag
- Small cameras, binoculars, and cell phones may be carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag, however camera cases and binocular cases are not permitted
- Seat cushions must not exceed 18 inches wide and contain no pockets, zippers, or concealable areas
- Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse
- Factory-sealed, soft-sided plastic bottles containing non-alcoholic beverages
- Empty plastic water or Nalgene bottles.
- Small, compact umbrellas are permitted; however, large golf umbrellas are not permitted.
- Lacrosse sticks.